Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Soldier Field, Hopefully, But Probably the Kilt




There is still a chance that I may be at Soldier Field for the NFC Championship. Bears are 3-0 with yours truly in attendance for the game (Eagles, Jets, and Seahawks playoff game). But tickets are difficult to say the least. Zach Zaidman just tweeted that: According to StubHub: Bears -Packers game has already surpassed the gross sales of last year’s NFC Championship Game. Bold
But that was expected, I mean last year was Saints-Vikings. I mean talk about night and day.


So, as superstitious as I am , it looks like I will have to go to the Tilted Kilt. McLovin and I are
4-0, at least, when watching games at the Kilt. That will blow my diet, but that is the least I can do for DA BEARS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to let daddy3dog buy you lunch or drinks?