Saturday, January 21, 2006

Congrats to the Georgetown Hoyas (and of course, my friend, Pete) for defeating #1 ranked and previously undefeated Duke. Georgetown employed a key element in defeating Duke- double team Sheldon Williams. Williams is awful at passing out of the double-team and will pick up fouls out of frustration. Go ahead and let JJ Redick (who in my opinion solidified his status as the leading contender for Player of the Year despite the loss) score 40, as long as Williams scores about 5, you got a good chance at beating Duke.

2 comments:

Daddy3Dog said...

I am sorry, I listened to the game, but must have missed your friend "Pete". What position did he play? Was his contribution mopre on the offense or the defense?

Daddy3Dog said...

Daddy3dog has been away for awhile, but he is back. Unfortunately, he still has not learned how to spell correctly or type without hitting all of the wrong keys. Shame on me!