Sunday, June 29, 2008
WHAT A DIFFERRENCE A WEEK MAKES, PART II!
HOW SWEEP IT IS!
Lou get tossed early in the game (2nd inning) and for those of you watching the game with the slightest ability to read lips, show a profanity -laden tirade form Lou that would get 2 or 3 "Fire Ozzie" columns from Jay Moran-otti if Ozzie did anything near that. We will see if Jay has the balls to say anything negative about Lou. Either way, I won't give a crap- because my emotions are a 180 degree turn from last week (as I am assuming is also true for UIC Badger!). Hey, it's a long season and the race in the AL Central is getting awful tight. But for now, all is well with baseball in Chicago!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
CUBS v. WHITE SOX
The "Mac, Jurko & Harry " Show (afternoon sports-radio show) is calling this "Hate Week." In preparation for tomorrow's opening salvo in this year's Red line Series (yes, I'm going to the game!), I thought I would post a picture of both team's last World Series Championship team. Got the Sox's World Series team photo up. Huh, can't seem to locate a picture of the Cubs' last World Series Championship?! I'll try Google again.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Saturday, June 14, 2008
The first should especially be enjoyed by Andy: Sexiest Women of NCAA Softball
The second: Top 7 losers getting way too much Ass!
If Megan Fox is really with Brain Austin Green, well she has just dropped in my opinion.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Also, plenty of showers expected in the Chicago-area.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
1. ALEX SMITH- QB, San Fran : Not exactly following in the grand tradition of Joe Montana, Steve Young or even Jeff Garcia.
2. Ronnie Brown-RB, Miami: Injured in week 7 of the 2007 season. Not exactly superstar status yet, but more productive than Benson.
3. Braylon Edwards-WR, Browns: Had a breakout season in 2007, over 1,200 receiving yards. One of the few bright spots of this first round.
4. Cedric Benson- bust on and off the field.
5. Cadillac Williams- RB, Tampa: Like Brown and Benson, another running back who was injured in 2007. But since he was Offensive Rookie of the Year, there is some promise here if he can stay injury-free.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Cedric Benson is arrested AGAIN, for a DUI. Despite being a star running back at the University of Texas- they don't seem to like Cedric all that much. He certainly doesn't get any special privileges there!
Drinking on a boat..Drinking while driving a car...Let's hope that Cedric doesn't have a pilot's license!!