Friday, June 06, 2008







#20. Vanessa Bryant- The Devil's Wife
I thought of shutting down the K-Line today, but TEG convinced me not to!! So, the very least I could do continue with the list of "Revised Top Twenty Five Sports Wives\Girlfriends!"
With the Lakers in the Finals, we should see plenty of shots of #20- one of Andy's favorites! So, I know that Andy will be asking why only #20!? Well, she is gonna get docked for several reasons: a) she's married to the Devil; b) she ain't a supermodel and c) as far as I know, she has never been in Playboy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is also a high maintenance bitch.

Badger

K said...

Gee- of all days for you to say that!

K said...

Yep-that's another reason she's only at #20!

HM said...

Glad the K-Line is still up and running.

I think Vanessa should be #1...........signed...........Karl Malone....

K said...

But, Karl, she's married to the Devil!

Anonymous said...

High Maintenance twat...but fine as hell.

K said...

AGREED- high maintenance is usually the best twat- you just don't marry it (unless you can can afford $4 million rings whne you are caught cheating.)