Friday, August 04, 2006


Starbucks. I love the coffee (an Iced Americano in the summer) and when I feel like cheating and having some carbs, the classic coffee cake at Starbucks. But for the most part I hate the people who work there and the customers there! C'mon, people, I know this is not your first time at Starbucks plus you are standing in line for 10 minutes, so why do you have to wait until you get all the way to the front of the line to say "Now, let me see, I think I will have a non-fat latte, no a skim vanilla...." Make your order, pay the person and then move out of the way!! And Starbucks employees, I am not at Starbucks to socialize with you! There are plently of people in my office to waste time with, just give me my COFFEE!!! Finally, the damn tip jar! I have been told that Starbucks employees get great benefits! For the most part all they are doing is pouring some coffee for me! If any one needs a tip before a Starbucks employee, it's the pimple faced kid at McDonalds working the deep fryer!! I mean if the barristas looked like this lass, I would fully understand the tip jar!

2 comments:

Daddy3Dog said...

She is a grande all right! A little whipped cream on top and she would be a meal.

HM said...

Better yet, if she were in line iin front of you, you would hope she had no idea of how to order...