Friday, March 23, 2007


Florida v. Butler: If you had seen my brackets, you would not be relying on my picks. I have to root for Horizon League member, a team that I have actually seen in person this year. Butler has three decent players-A.J. Graves (whom I believe was the Horizon League player of the year), Mike Green and Brandon Crone. Florida has a huge size and talent adavantage. For Butler to have a chance, A.J. Graves, at times a very streaky shooter, will have to have an incredible game. Plus it will have to be a game in the 50s or 60s. If the game is in the 70s or 80s, its over for Butler. Hopefully the Butler faithful will make the trip from Indy to St. Louis. Unfortunately, and I hope I'm wrong but, I just don't see the Bulldogs winning. Florida by 10.

1 comment:

Daddy3Dog said...

Get some more pix of Ms. Floria on the blog. This chic is HOT!!!!!