Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WATCHING VIDEOS- JUST LIKE BRAD CHILDRESS!



Just read a story where Vikings' coach, Brad Childress, stated that he has watched video of Brett Favre (aka Selfish "Like at Me" Media Whore) and Childress declared that Favre's arm looked fine to him.

What can you tell from watching video, you ask?

Well, this weekend, based partially on HM's recommendation, I watched "The House Bunny." And based on this, just like Brad Childress, I can declare that Anna Faris' butt looks fine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Favre on the Lions.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Anna Faris's butt in person.

Al Swearengen said...

I'd like to see ESPN run another NFL coach approval rating survey to see if Childress remains in the single digits.

K said...

ESPN is too busy running reports on the Big Ben lawsuit; oh wait, they are not reporting that!