Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jason Whitlock's Latest Column

Here's the link to the column

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/big-ben-roethlisberger-will-dominate-in-pittsburgh-steelers-return-jason-whitlock-truths-101410

With the highlights:

8. Or maybe Goodell is dragging his feet because he knows Sunday's Dallas-Minnesota showdown could be Favre's last game.

The table is certainly set for Favre to walk away. He's informed everyone that the tendinitis in his elbow is bothering him and hurting his throwing accuracy. He threw out the possibility of sitting out a game or two and giving his elbow rest.

If the Vikings fall to 1-4 and Sterger's $ettlement demands become unreasonable, the smart play for Favre is to put himself on injured reserve and enroll in sext-addiction therapy. Sprint and Verizon both have nationally recognized programs.

7. It makes perfect sense for Sterger to hold onto voice mails, e-mails and pictures she received from a famous athlete/celebrity.

I'm tired of hearing people -- mostly men -- rip Sterger for keeping the alleged Favre communications for two years.

If Halle Berry texted me a picture of her little toe, I'd save the text, print out the picture, frame it and hang it in my office. Hell, I'd take out an ad in a major newspaper bragging that Berry contacted me. (Just kidding, Halle, if you're reading this. I'm very discreet. Ask Beyonce.)

Favre is famous. He should assume that all of his communications are being recorded and saved. It's the world we live in.

2 comments:

Q said...

Yeah, I'd hang on to whatever Halle sent me, too. Sterger was just hanging on to her ace-in-the-hole. But, to me, hanging on to it just shows that it really didn't bother her, that it was just insurance for a crappy career.

Anonymous said...

Agreed.

Badger