Monday, November 29, 2010

Your Morning Dose of K!

Rather than turkey overdose, I definitely overdosed on sports these last four days (plus watching all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead), so where do I start......
1. Da Bears!! I was at Soldier Field yesterday watching my Bears take sole possession of first place in the NFC North. I don't care whether or not you think the Bears are "for real", but the 8-3 Bears stopped the "non-stoppable" Michael Vick. Two days ago, the talking heads were proclaiming the Eagles the best team in the NFC. Now....?
2. Stayed up very late to watch the Boise State- Nevada game. While I was absolutely rooting for Nevada, I can't help but fell badly for the Boise State kicker.
3. DUKE -Oregon, no contest. This is a very talented Blue Devils team. It can be very sloppy for portions of the game and then just turn on the turbos and go on a 12-2 like run. The rest of the ACC, so far, looks bad. The Big Ten should easily win the ACC-Big Ten challenge this year. Easily!!
4. Both the Blackhawks and the Bulls return home from "the Circus trip" and both are looking good.
More later...

No comments: