Tuesday, November 29, 2011

K's Morning Briefs




1. I could care less about the Big Ten Championship game.




2. I don't feel sorry for college football coaches. Not only do they make ridiculous salaries, but most of them, like Ron Zook, will still be paid millions after they are fired.




3. Urban Meyer is a great coach and a good fit for Ohio State. I just wish he wasn't such a liar. (Claims one of the reasons he "retired" at Florida was because he didn't like the state of football at the at time! Really? So, you are telling me that the state of college football is better now!?)




4. In case you care, I'm in second place in my fantasy football league (16-team). That's with Alex Smith and Tim Tebow as my qbs. RKG is still inthe lead in our Pro Pick 'em League. Maybe he can teach HM something about football. Doubtful.

No comments: