Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Morning...

March Madness Preview? So, the Badgers lose to Iowa (who then lose to the Illini) and then beat the Buckeyes!
BTW, I know that the Buckeyes destroyed DUKE early in the season, but not very impressed with Buckeyes lately. DUKE- much better team on the road than at home?!!!!

Kansas- Missouri on Saturday was a great game. Too bad it appears that this rivalry will be ending. Overall, conference realignment SUCKS (yep, I was an English major!). Totally hurts the fans- including students. But of course, college is all about the almighty dollar, right?

Watched some of VCU-George Mason on Saturday. Gosh, I hope VCU is back in the tournament this year. That team likes to run! Up by 18 in the second half and they kept pressing full-court!! A home game for VCU, it was another sell-out for the Rams. Might not be so easy to steal Shaka Smart away (hear that Illini fans!).

And finally, a good article on Bruce Weber and misplaced expectations at U of I:

It will be interesting to see how Weber does at his next coaching gig- at a mid-major.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked by the win, but I'll take it.

Badger

Anonymous said...

My guess is that he will go to Arizona State. You heard it here first.

Badger.