Finally watched Season 1 of "House of Cards" which came out in 2013.
So if I had watched "House of Cards" in 2013, where would it have been on my list of favorite 2013 shows.
1. Breaking Bad- great final 8 episodes to conclude this series! One of my top ten shows of all time.
2. Mad Men- As usual, failed to disappoint. A return to the "old Don Draper" was a treat.
3. House of Cards- Totally hooked on this show. Couldn't stop watching it.
4. Boardwalk Empire- Sometimes when watching this series, you wonder what the hell is going on. But no show does as good a job or wrapping up loose ends at the end of each season.
5. The Walking Dead- the last half of Season 3 and the first half of Season 4.
6. The Americans- Just watched season 1 for a second time and I think I should have ranked it higher.
7. Justified- for me not as memorable as last season, but still very good.
8. Parks and Rec- easily my favorite comedy on network TV.
9. Lilyhammer- Another Netflix series. As a huge "Sopranos" fan, love this series. If you liked the Sopranos and you have Netflix, give this a try.
10. Homeland- loved Season 1 of this show. Season 3 was not nearly as good ( and the finale had some big problems) and I fear where this show may be going for Season 4. Still enjoyed it and looked forward to watching it every week.