Saturday, September 03, 2005

College Football is here! Today we will get a bunch of those MAC teams at Big Ten games ( Ball State @ Iowa, Miami (Ohio) @ Ohio State, and NIU @ Michigan). My TiVo is set for one of those games- Bowling Green @ Wisconsin. I want to see how Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs, who last season threw 41 TD passes with only 4 INTs, does versus a Big Ten defense, even if it is only the Badgers' defense. Later in the day, my TiVo is set for ND v. Pittsburgh, Charlie Weis agaisnt Wanny. Wow, I will actually be rooting for Wanny! But the best game of the day, and the only top 25 match-up of the day, may be Georgia v. Boise State.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Badger/Bowling Green game was too horrible to watch. I fear that UW is weak this year. I hope I'm wrong. Please tell me that I'm wrong! Maybe that's why Coach is leaving.

K said...

Wisconsin is always overrated! In any case that game was better than the Miami- Florida State game!!!