Thursday, February 01, 2007


It is still too early for me to make my Super Bowl pick (per my post-season routine, that will be done on Friday), it is time to lay some of the groundwork. And please, despite my stellar 9-1 post season record, do not use my pick to make any bets on the game (see how masterfully I work in this wonderful picture of "AA"!!). The Colts appears to be a huge favorite int he game, not only with a 7 point spread, but just like with New Orleans, the vast majority of experts are picking the Colts. So the national media LOVES Manning which is most of them want the Colts to win, but when did this Colts team become the Pittsburgh Steelers of the '70s? Yeah, the Bears were inconsistent but is everyone forgetting that the Colts lost to Dallas, Jacksonville, Tennessee and Houston!! The media is raving about the Colts' offensive line and how underrated it is. Okay, how about the Bears' offensive line. I have heard several media members states that the Colts TE Dallas Clark will be the difference in the game. Okay, except that I saw another report that someone calculated which defense was the best at defending against a tight end- the answer: The Bears!! Oh yeah, one more thing- it appears to be the year of the Gators- national champs in both football and hoops. Rex Grossman- a Gator!!!

No comments: