Thursday, August 30, 2007
















# 18- Ashley Judd
Married to Indy Car driver Dario Franchetti (if he stepped into my office right now, unless he was with Ashley, I wouldn't recognize him), Ashley is a personal favorite of mine. She would be higher on the list, if she wasn't such a Kentucky Wildcats fan (but then again, she is a sports fanatic!!). Rick Majerus had a great line about her that I shouldn't repeat here. If your girlfriend or wife forces you to watch "Someone Like You" enjoy the scene where Ashley does a cheer leading routine in her panties. probably too old for HM, but safely in as #18 on my list is Ashley Judd!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot. Not man-ish enough for HM. PAR

HM said...

My baseline request -- please just keep them younger than I am, K.....

I would think Ashley would rank higher, but I am now anxious to see the top 17....

K said...

HM- I'm pretty sure that the rest are younger than you (and I).