Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Sorry I have posted in a while- some personal family issues have absorbed my focus. Some quick thoughts: 1. What more can you say about Devin Hester!? Bears' radio announcer, Jeff Joniak said it best "Devin Hester...you are ridiculous!" C'mon Shanahan, I can somewhat understand kicking to him once. But kicking to him again after he already returned a punt for a TD!! Shades of Bo and Michigan continuing to kick right at Tim Brown- real smart!! 2. Can you hear Big Ten nation signing "Boomer Sooner, Sooner Boomer!" An Oklahoma win should put Ohio State in the BCS Championship game, and may result in Fighting Illini making a trip to the Rose Bowl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man...wish your pops the best of luck...

I know how it is, my old man has had some difficulties over recent years, and he makes it. Yours will too.

Anonymous said...

Devin Hester is the best I have seen since Mel Grey.

UIC BADGER

K said...

Andy and everyone else-thanks!