Thursday, May 29, 2008


TOMORROW IS A DAY FOR MEN TO BEWARE!
I'm calling it Black Friday. Why? It's the opening of the "Sex In the City" Movie (Many theaters will have midnight showings, so the Carrie Bradshaw wanna-be's will be lining up at the theatres at about 11:00pm). Don't get me wrong, I watched plenty of episodes (some because- like lots of dudes- I was forced to watch it). It was on HBO, which meant there was a good chance of nudity-Kirsten Davis was beautiful (although I don't think she ever exposed her "boys"), SJP- great body/horse face, and I wouldn't mind getting preyed upon by the "Cougar" Kim Catrall. But, this show was worst than a "chick-flick." The women were great and men were always wrong- except for the gays. Mr. Big was acceptable (to some extent) because he was FILTHY RICH. The only "nice guy" on the show was married to the lesbo, was a wimp and generally was treated like crap by the chicks (was it symbolic that he lost one of his balls to testicular cancer?!) Yeah, the Ex made me watch alot of episodes, and I am sure she will be in line somewhere tomorrow with her hot girlfriends. Anyway, I am staying clear of any movie theatres tomorrow. Staying away from any clubs that serve "cosmos." Totally guy stuff tomorrow. Going to Wrigley- with a stop at Sportscorner (a dirty sports bar that wouldn't dare serve a cosmo- I hope!). Later watching the White Sox- Tampa Bay tilt (AL playoff preview?) at another sports bar and generally wishing that things were like there were when the Rat Pack was patrolling the streets at night. Who know, a visit to a Gentlemen's Club may be needed.

3 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

Thank God I can't comment on your observations ...

Anonymous said...

This is your "EX" totally not true, I went to the premiere on Thursday night and the after party where I got to hang out with Casey Urlacher and other manly men who enjoyed watching this awesome movie. Call me, let's go see it together, you know you want to!!

K said...

I hope you and Casey Urlacher enjoy many good times in the future. That's not my scene anymore. I have different priorites. Take care!