1. You are not in college anymore. Obviously there is a huge difference between college football and the NFL, but there is just something strange about Josh Freeman being a first round pick while Missouri's Chase Daniel is an undrafted free agent (signed by the Redskins).
2. The Evil Empire sweeps Yankees Nation. Hey, Yankees' fans how do you like Strike-out Swisher now!?
3. The Boston Massacre will be replayed on ESPN Classic this afternoon! (I think it's 5:00pm EST).
4. Speaking of the Celtics, Doc Rivers stated that "We must like Chicago. The pizza is freakin' good" How much Deep Dish Pizza did "Big Baby" eat this weekend?
5. NBA Playoff Scheduling?! Games 3 and 4 are in Chicago, so you have two off days in Chicago. But when you have to travel from Chicago to Boston for Game #5, there's only one day off?!