Wednesday, May 06, 2009

BFTV 24/7


BRETT FAVRE TV 24/7!!!
Stay tuned for your minute on minute updates on the ONLY player that matters in the NFL, whether or not he actually is in the NFL!
BTW, is Brett Favre on Twitter or does he just text Trent Dilfer? If he is on Twitter:
8:40am- Going fishing, still hate the Packers' management. I ain't coming back.
8:46am- Caught a fish. I'm Brett Favre, I can still play football. Vikings? Cool, b/c I still hate Packers' management.
11:45am- Look at me, I'm Brett Favre. Maybe I can get Brad Childress fired. That way New York Jets' fans and Minnesota fans will both love me.
1:34pm- That Curt Schilling sure is a media whore. Can't he just go away and stay out of the spotlight?!!
1:45pm-Vikings? Vicodin!! Cool.

4 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

I'm not sure where all the bitterness comes from. Doesn't everybody hate the Packers and Ted Thompson?

K said...

Bitterness! No, no, no. I LOVE BF!

Al Swearengen said...

It would certainly be a welcome change if, for the first time in 20 years, both the Bears and Vikings could claim to be fielding a better QB than the Pack.

K said...

Gee, you would probably have to go back to the David Whitehurst era for that! Even the "Magic Man" had to be better than whomever the Bears and Vikes had at that time!