Monday, June 08, 2009

HELP ME ADOPT ANOTHER BASEBALL TEAM!




With the White Sox sucking, the K-Line needs to adopt another MLB team to root for and follow this season. Now, it won't be another AL Central team or the Cubbies, so don't go there.
Right now I am thinking the Yankees (because the Red Sox have become the new evil empire- look at what that bad, bad Red Sox fan is doing to that poor girl, just because she roots for the Yankees!!). And it the NL, I'm thinking the Atlanta Braves, although I do enjoy rooting for the Cards, Brewers, Reds and even the Astros when they play a certain opponent!


2 comments:

HM said...

Based upon this pic I say Yankees.

K said...

Yankees it is!
All three of "my" teams won last night- White Sox, Yankees (watched both of those wins at a nearly empty Division Street bar) and the Braves!