Thursday, December 17, 2009

Matt Damon Knows Sh*t About Football


I like Matt Damon as an actor and I respect that he is a loyal Boston sports fans, but why do I have to listen to him comment on sports. Prior to the season, Bob had a post where Damon stated the Pats are going undefeated this season!!! How did that work out?! Now I get my current SI in the mail and Dan Patrick's "Just my Type" Columns has an interview with Damon. Well, among other things, he defends Belichick going on 4th down rather than punting against the Colts!?!
Idiot!
I have forgotten more about football than Damon knows.
(And by the way, your appearance on "Entourage" blowed!)

4 comments:

BobsBlitz.com said...

That SI interview was 100% irritation. Like jock itch.

K said...

Agreed!

K said...

Damon should read your Power Ratings, so at least he won't be a total idiot about football!

Anonymous said...

He was so annoying on Entourage! So was Labron James. That was even more annoying than the Shaq and Ben Stein commercials

Badger