Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MIKE LEACH- THIS IS A STRANGE GUY

http://njfrogman.blogspot.com/2009/12/exclusive-video-mike-leach-and-his.html

I gotta tell you, if I was Craig James (first of all that would be cool, I wonder if he ever hangs with Eric Dickerson) and it was my son, I would have kicked Mike Leach's ass (although Leach would have filed a Motion for a temporary restraining order-see, Leach is a fan of "restraining.").

We previously posted Leach's comments about "fat girlfriends" here's Leach's views on dating. I hope he is trying to be funny in this video, but I don't think so..



Apparently on a second date, Leach suggests that you lock your date in a shed!!

3 comments:

Bob's Blitz said...

He waits until a 2nd date?

K said...

Well, you gotta see her eat first! Then, I guess she gets too fat so you lock her in the shed without food, because who wants a fat girlfriend!

HM said...

Fired.