Monday, September 20, 2010

The K-Line Will Be Back Better Than Ever


I needed some time off from blogging (maybe it was a "mid-life crisis?"). But after encouragement from TEG, TOC and the Tyler Rose (and indirectly from Duelingcouches) and after some reflection I have realized that
1. Life is good; and,
2. like Jimmy Chitwood, "I don't know if it will make a difference, but it is time for me to blog again!"
I will try to be a little more serious in upcoming posts, like a real journalist, so I think my next post will be "Why Brett Favre Sucks!"
Life is good!

4 comments:

HM said...

Welcome back, K. Let me know how it feels to have a football team who can actually win a game.

K said...

Thanks. Your blog has always been an inspiration. I consider your blog the Melissa Joan Hart (stop watchign her awful show on ABC Family BY THE WAY!!!) to my blog's Carmen Electra!

RKG said...

K-- I missed you. The battle between are teams is always more enjoyable with you in the fight-- no matter who wins. Welcome Back.

Enuf fluff. How 'bout them Twins baby!!

K said...

Can't we talk about the Vikings instead? (RKG- you are the exception to the rule as to what I think about Twins' fans).