Well damn, I watch a lot TV, but this was tough this year except for the first two on the list:
1. Breaking Bad- great final 8 episodes to conclude this series! One of my top ten shows of all time.
2. Mad Men- As usual, failed to disappoint. A return to the "old Dpn Draper" was a treat.
3. Boardwalk Empire- Sometimes when watching this series, you wonder what the hell is going on. But no show does as good a job or wrapping up loose ends at the end of each season.
4. The Walking Dead- the last half of Season 3 and the first half of Season 4.
5. Justified- for me not as memorable as last season, but worked for me.
6. The Americans- toughest part of this show is that you don't want to root for the main characters, Russian spies living in America.
7. Parks and Rec- easily my favorite comedy on network TV.
8. Lilyhammer- On Netflix. (Have not yet watched "House of Cards" or "The New Black is Orange" which made many critics' list). As a huge "Sopranos" fan, love this series. If you liked the Sopranos and you have Netflix, give this a try.
9. Homeland- loved Season 1 of this show. Season 3 was not nearly as good ( and the finale had some big problems) and I fear where this show may be going for Season 4. Still enjoyed it and looked forward to watching it every week.
Just missed- Veep
Big Disappointment- Sons of Anarchy!