2. Carolina Panthers- Ron Rivera. At one point early in the season, he was reportedly in danger of being fired. Now he has a chance to make the Super Bowl.
3. San Fran- Jim Harbaugh, please beat the Packers.
4. Seatlle- If Pete Carroll wasn't such a prick, would have them higher.
5. Colts- Andrew Luck
6. Saints- Wish this team played better on the road.
7. Chiefs- Nice turnaround for Andy Reid
8. Bengals- Andy Dalton. Marvin Lewis. That's about it.
9. Chargers- Can Rivers finally make it to the Super Bowl.
10. Eagles- like the team and the coach. Hate the fans.
11. New England- Unlike many, I don't hate the Pats and Tom Brady is one of the all-time great QBs; but, enough Boston sports already!!!
12. Packers- F the Green Bay Packers!