Tuesday, September 05, 2006


My Fantasy Football Team. I hope I was not the only idiot who wasted several hours this Labor Day weekend indoors drafting my fantasy football draft. I am not optimistic with my team:

QB Michael Vick, Falcons
QB Drew Brees, Saints
WR Marvin Harrison, Colts
WR Joe Horn, Saints
RB Edgerrin James, Cards
RB Mike Bell, Broncos
TE Vernon Davis, S.F.
W/R Jamal Lewis, Ravens
W/R Michael Jenkins, Falcons
K John Kasay, Panthers
Def Denver
D Charles Tillman, Da Bears
DB Charles Woodson, Pack
DL Lofa Tatupa, Seahawks

Backups: QB, Matt Leinart; QB J.P. Losman; RBs Adrian Peterson, Mike Alstott; WRs Greg Jennings, Santonio Holmes; TE Jerramy Stevens; Oakland Defense and K Stephen Gostkowski

4 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

Your team isn't that bad, but your QBs stink. I'd seriously consider picking up Philip Rivers and cutting the Oakland defense. Michael Vick can't score points in anything other than a yardage-only league.

Jerramy Stevens is injured, I believe. Get L.J. Smith, Heath Miller, Jason Witten, Dallas Clark, Ben Troupe or Chris Cooley as a replacement.

Mike Bell is the high risk/high reward pick this year. As with every other year, the question will be who in your league wins the Denver running back sweepstakes.

K said...

Philips Rivers is not available. Of all the players you mentioned, I beleive the only ones available right now are L.J. Smith and Dallas Clark, and I may just pick one of them up and drop Stevens-thanks!

HM said...

Is that another Katherine Harris on a horse picture?

K said...

She is much more liberal than Katherine Harris!