Wednesday, October 10, 2007


BASEBALL REPORT
I will have my predictions for the NLCS and ALCS tomorrow...Last week Monday (before the Rockies-Padres tiebreaker game) Daddy3dog and I made our quick predictions for the World Series and I went with- Boston v. Arizona. Do I stick with that pick?...As Whitey has reminded me this is the year for Ohio/Cleveland sports teams to make it to the championship and lose. Buckeyes in both football and basketball make it to the title game and lose. The Cavs lose in the NBA finals. I think the Cleveland Arena Football team did the same thing. Does that mean that the Tribe makes it to the World Series and loses to Arizona or Colorado?... If you believe in trends, you should pick the Rockies, a wild-card team to make it to the World Series. 2006- Detroit; 2005-Houston; 2004-Red Sox; 2003-Marlins; 2002- both S.F. and Anaheim: all wild card teams! Good omen for the Rockies!

2 comments:

HM said...

I don't recall catchers looking like that when I umpired!!! And I umpired some women's softball!

Barring a plane crash or desert fever, I will be in Bank One Ballpark for Game 2.

I am getting a free ticket, so I probably will have to back the Backs.

K said...

Good for you! Will keep an eye out for you on TV!