Wednesday, July 09, 2008


I LOVE CHICAGO
(EXCEPT FOR THE DAMN SALES TAX!)


I know I already posted a pic of Jennifer Ellison this morning, but I just had to post one more. This morning I take the bus into work (gas prices and all), and I get a seat in the back of the bus. Well the bus ride from Lincoln Park to downtown usually has at least one or two attractive women to distract me for the morning paper. But, on this ride, I see a women who is an absolute Jennifer Ellison look alike!! Think Jennifer, a little older (early 30s), skinnier and not surgically enhanced. Fashionably dressed- wearing white pants through which one can clearly see a black throng. Very appropriate office-wear. I love this town. I post a pic of Jennifer Ellison before I leave for work and she appears on the bus!! Tomorrow I will post a pic of Carmen Electra and Gisele before I get on the bus and we will see what happens.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suddenly miss taking the bus.

Badger

Anonymous said...

hahaha I like your train of thought!