Monday, November 16, 2009

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS AFTER WEEK 10


HM used to run a weekly post with Super Bowl and Conference Champions. I am assuming that this year he doesn't want to jinx the Purple Pricks, er I mean the Vikings, so I will take over for him as long as he lets me.


NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
New Orleans 24 Vikings 21


AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Colts 31 Bengals 24


Super Bowl
Saints 35 Colts 28
You gotta go with the unbeaten at least until they lose. And for the Bengals, include me with the "Believers"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to see Drew Brees win the superbowl. The Chargers were wrong to dump him. By the same token, I'd like to see Favre stick it to the Packers.

UIC

BMack said...

Stick it to the Packers????? All he did was jerk them around for 3 years. If you want to feel bad for anyone feel bad for Rodgers that he had to put up with that shit for so long.

Rodgers 4 Life

K said...

BMack- you are 100% correct on this one. Also, got out of New York because he wanted to be on the Vikings!! Now if I could one convince you to not hate Duke-ha!