Thursday, April 01, 2010

From Now on, I Am Rooting For ....


these five teams.
1. Fighting Illini- especially the hoops team. I greatly enjoyed the fine run by the team in the NIT. An "A" for effort to those super student-athletes. C'mon, the U of I is my state school, so I have to root for them. Yes, I have too. And super-knowledgeable fans!!!
2 UNC- do I have to explain my love for Carolina!? Dean Smith- a god!!!
3. Cubbies!! Anyone can be a White Sox fan, but to love the Cubbies, that takes personal courage. To be on the same team as Rod is such an honor.
4. Boston Celtics- from the green uniforms to the fact that they just don't have enough championship banners!! Doc Rivers- genius coach!
5. Minnesota Vikings- Brett Favre and indoor football!!! How can life be any better!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL--April Fools.

Badger

K said...

thanks!