Monday, December 24, 2007


THERE IS A SANTA!!!!!
1. Christmas arrives a couple of days early as both the Vikings and Packers lose on Sunday!!! Sweet!
2. Dumbest thing I have heard in a while- Sitting in Soldier Field during the Bears -Packers game (left at halftime- while I have attended colder games, never had I been at a game with a cold and hurricane-like wind combination like that), Packers fan sitting behind about halfway through the second quarter makes this statement: "When Brett Favre doesn't have anything to play for, when he isn't motivated, he just doesn't play well." McLovin', who attended the game with me, and I looked at each other and in unison said-"What about home field advantage!?" Favre is something like 0-9 at Dallas Stadium and you mean to tell me that the Packers weren't motivated to have a chance for home field advantage throughout the playoffs!! If the Packers had beaten the Bears, Packers and Cowboys would have been tied going into next week and the Cowboys will be without T.O. Now, the Cowboys can rest next week and let the Redskins into the playoffs, knowing that the #1 seed in safe.
3. The Bulls make this an interesting Christmas Eve for Scott Skiles- the Bulls fire Skiles!! Apparently, the Bulls enjoy firing people on Christmas Eve, as Tim Floyd was also fired on the eve of our Lord's birth! If I ever get a job with the Bulls, I will make sure that I am out of town and don't answer my cell phone on Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

HM said...

Vikes -- um, not the BEST quarterback situation in the NFL....And they couldn't get any pressure on the horrid Todd Collins (a homeless man's Brad Johnson).

That said, I am amazed they won 8 games on the year. I laughed when people said 6-10 was doable.

K said...

That's funny- because now the Vikings will be cheerign for Brad Johnson , to defeat the Redskins.