Friday, March 25, 2011

With Duke Out, Who Do I Root For...?





With my team out of the tournament (after a total ass-kicking by Arizona, there is no other way to state it), which remaining team do I root for? Right now I am going with Butler (c'mon, how could you not love a team that lost to Youngstown State this year!!); but, feel free to convince me otherwise. But don't even suggest North Carolina or UConn- that ain't gonna happen! If nothing else this tournament is ABC for me: Anyone But Carolina/Connecticut!

3 comments:

Alon said...

I would say anyone but Butler. How about rooting for Arizona? You were just in that state and watched a Pac-10 game.

Badger

K said...

You root agaisnt Butler now because they beat Wisconsin (a loss that made the Duke defeat slightly more bearable, only slightly). Yet you now suggest that I root for the team that beat Duke!? Strange Logic. I will root for Arizona agaisnt UConn and we will see from there. But you "sales pitch" did not convine me to root for Arizona over Butler (like Loyola and Duke, a private school).

Alon said...

Actually, you are right, that logic doesn't make much sense. Strike that.

How about Kentucky? Nobody is even giving KY a chance against OSU. How about Florida State?--they looked really impressive against Notre Dame. And, the Florida State dancers are hot.

Badger