1. Indy Colts- this is a great story with Chuck Pagano plus Andrew Luck (almost called him Oliver Luck) with a young team that could be an AFC contender for years.
2. San Fran- gotta root for former Bear and neighbor Jim Harbaugh,
3. Texans- a first time SB winner (never been to a Super Bowl team) would be nice. But this team limped into the playoffs so I won't be betting the house on them.
4. Seahawks- Another team that has never won the Super Bowl.. Russell Wilson!
5. Falcons- Not the most loyal sports fans, but what the hell, let them win it.
6. Redskins- My buddy Bossman deserves a Redskins Super Bowl appearance. Love RG III. Obama probably like the Redskins.
7. Bengals- Nice helmets.
8. Patriots- Tom Brady is still one of the best to ever play at QB.
9. Ravens-I could live with a Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh Super Bowl!
11. Vikings- Beat the Packers again!! That is all. Seriously, otherwise get the hell out of the playoffs.
12. Green Bay Packers- if you have to ask....