Friday, January 19, 2007

AFC Championship Game (Patriots @ Colts): I have gone back and forth on picking this game. Like Daddy3dogg, I would love to see a rematch of Super Bowl XX and my general rule in the playoffs is to not pick agaisnt Tom Brady. But, the Colts are at home, they have defeated New England this year and the Colts, not the Pats are the team with Adam Vinitari ("Pure Money") and the Colts defense, somehow has performed well in the playoffs. You can usually count on Peyton Manning choking in a big game but the Colts have won two playoff games with subpar performances by Manning! Manning, big game or not, is due for a big performance, especially at home. But still the Patriots have Brady and Belicheck!! The Colts have to slay their foe, just like the Jordan Bulls had to get past the Pistons. I am going with the Colts in another close one: 27-24.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Frank, when will you learn not to bet against Tom Brady in January?!

K said...

Up to now, I followed that rule! Just something tells me that this is the year for the Colts to finally make it, just like it was Ohio State's year!!