Friday, January 12, 2007


Colts @ Ravens: I don't want to pick the Ravens. I think Billick is a blowhard. I think Steve McNair is over-the-hill and the team, especially the defense is arragant as hell. And even though Art Modell no longer owns the team, I still blame the Ravens for leaving Cleveland (but then again, the Colts left Baltimore!). But it is pretty tough not to pick the Ravens. Jamel Lewis should have a big day rushing agaisnt the Colts D; Indy will have difficulty away from the Dome and the Ravens secondary should give Peyton Manning plenty to think about. So I am going to pick the Ravens, right? Well, I was going but then I saw that the Ravens have MALE CHEERLEADERS!?!! (I believe the cheerleaders are called the "Baltimore Pep Squad"). I ain't posting no pictures of no male cheerleaders. For that reason and that reason alone, I pick the Colts, let's say 21-17.

No comments: