Tuesday, April 01, 2008



A LOT TO POST TODAY!
Please bear with me, as I have a lot to post about today.
1. Extenze really works!! Let's stop avoiding this important subject. Let's just say that I have it on very reliable sources that Extenze really works. Send in your money now!!
2. Blonde and Blonder- best movie I have seen so far this year! Rent it! A must see!
3. Final Four- I am totally psyched for the Final Four . I will be rooting for Carolina. You gotta love Tyler Hansbourgouh "Psycho T"!!! He gets fouled a million times a game, but never complains! When Psycho T is holding the trophy on Monday night, there will be tears on my eyes! And finally,
4. Jay Mariotti- I really enjoyed Jay's column in the Sun-Times today!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K:

Great April Fools joke! Tyler Hansbourgouh is a big crybaby! I hope Carolina does not win this tournament. I hope that Kansas will beat Carolina on Saturday. PG.

K said...

PG- I can't beleive people call you stupid!! You brillantly figured out that thsi was an April Fool's joke. But does "Extenze really work"?

HM said...

K -- clever how you worked in a real-life plug regarding your usage of Extenze to an otherwise-false entry! Nice.

K said...

Funny-HM-funny!