Tuesday, April 08, 2008


ROY WILLIAMS BEGS KANSAS FANS:
"PLEASE LOVE ME!'
Roy Williams just doesn't understand and can't get over the fact that he is HATED in Lawrence, Kansas! He specifically mentioned the fact that at least one Lawrence establishment, his picture is above the urinals. (Note: the last coach to win a National Championship at Kansas before Self, Larry Brown was clearly rooting for UNC in the Final Four semis.) So he wears a Kansas pin during the championship game. Roy, why do you give a damn what they think about you in Kansas? What did you think was going to happen when you left for UNC? Nice move, now you pissed off some of the Carolina Puke, er Blue Faithful.

3 comments:

HM said...

I was amazed when I saw him wearing the pin. It was absurd.

It would be like (and I hope this doesn't happen, but still) my wife leaving me for some rich old guy and then showing up 4 years later at my wedding with a sign, "I love Jeff Haff." WTF? I mean, you moved on. Secretly you can (I guess) be happy for your old school, but the pin issue is just plain bizarre.

What does he want Kansas fans to do? Say, "Yes, I saw the sign that you still love me......I still love you too even though you fucked me over?"

K said...

Bad analogy, HM! No one is goign to want to marry you in 4 years!
He just can't believe that he is not loved in Lawrence!?!

Anonymous said...

Leave the guy alone. He left to go to his alma mater. Bob Huggins did the same thing and there is nobody jumping on his ass

Badger