Tuesday, April 08, 2008

PRELUDE TO A CHAMPION!
I was going to start the new, revised list of Hottest Sports Wives and Girlfriends yesterday. But, I was busy at the Cell watching Joe Crede belt a grand slam to beat the Twinkees! A White Sox victory and an Ozzie ejection- sweet!
Even with the list expanding from 20 to 25, five ladies have been kicked off the "old" list- Eva Longoria (one of my favorites, but most of you don't seem to like her as much as I do); Victoria Beckham (again, totally my type: athletic body with a huge rack; but most of you thought she was getting way too thin); Ashley Judd (just too much competition from the youngsters); Mia Hamm (Sorry, HM); and, Carol Alt (still looked pretty, pretty good on "The Celebrity Apprentice", but granted she is getting up there in age). All of these, except for Mia, are welcomed to my abode.
Not making the list of 25: Michelle Damon; Laura Posada; Lisa Guerrero; Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Willa Ford.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you rolling this out?

K said...

I waiting for a comment. That will do it- work permitting, we start today!

Al Swearengen said...

None of those former list occupants will be missed ...