Tuesday, September 25, 2007

JUST SOME OF MY SUFFERING: Maybe, I should not complain, something being a Chicago Sports Fan is pretty damn good. I got to see my boyhood baseball team win a World Series just two seasons ago. I got to enjoy the Jordan years with the Bulls. And I am sure that there are fans of alot of NFL teams that would love to have their team just make it to the Superbowl!! But, for some dang reason, when it comes to the position of QB, well let me just give you a samplings of some of the Bears starting QB that I have had to watch- in no particular order. Craig Kenzel, Jonathon Quinn, Kordell Stewart (not even close to his Slash days!), Henry Burris, Cade McNown (still hated in Chicago and supposedly banned from the Playboy Mansion), Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Rick Mirer (Bears traded a first round pick for him!), Peter Tom Willis and Will Furrer.

3 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

Fans in other cities are hoping that Lovie adds insult to injury by blindly sticking with Wrecks Grossman (who has no chance of leading the Bears to a Super Bowl victory).

HM said...

All QB's listed are better than Rex.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, it pains me to say it, but hm got all of that one. Best Bears QB from FL, Shane Matthews? PAR