Thursday, September 13, 2007










TOP TWENTY SPORTS WIVES/SIGNIFICANT OTHERS:

8. Gena Lee Nolin: Even though I have never watched an episode of Baywatch (if I had Tivo back then, I probably would have recorded Baywatch for the good parts), I have always been a been a huge fan of this Minnesota native, Gena Lee Nolin. She is married to another athlete I had never heard of of, NHL defensemen Cale Hulse (husband #3!). She also was one of the very impressive list of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right. It was not until I had already done my rankings, that I found out that Gena is another Hollywood "celebrities" with a sex tape out, hers is with hubby #2. Don't know if that helps or hurts her in the rankings.

2 comments:

Al Swearengen said...

I'll cast my vote for "helps" even if she doesn't need the assistance.

K said...

Wondering if any of my readers have seen any of the tape?